12 month Contract £23,000
A growing Norfolk based business are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator on a 12 month contract offering a fully remote working.
The payroll administrator will be working within a small payroll team and report to Payroll Manager and work closely with Team Leader.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure the timely, accurate collection of payroll data monthly
- Inputting & importing data templates to the payroll system
- Calculation of statutory maternity/adoption/paternity payments
- Implementing starters and leavers, including pro-rated pay
- Implementing tax codes & student loan changes
- Working in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Compliance with business policies and procedures
Our client is offering a competitive benefit package including up to 7 weeks holiday, flexible working and remote working (option to work in the office is available).
Apply today with an updated CV to [email protected] or for more information call 01603 851840.
Amelia HackingAccount Manager
T: 01603 851840