Norwich City Centre
Keeler Recruitment a representing a well known organisation in Norwich City Centre area are seeking a Credit Controller to use their Customer Service skills to collect outstanding debt.
- Maintain the Sales Ledger process to ensure extended debtor days are swiftly reduced
- Ensure all customer issues are dealt with in the appropriate manner to ensure repeat business
- Maintenance of the cash flow forecast model for sales receipts
- Timely collection of overdue charges and invoices
- Perform month end reconciliations and analysis
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and wider team
This client offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
If relationship building and continuity of service is as important to you as it to our client, then this will be a great role for you. Please call me on; 01603 851840 or email; [email protected]
Amelia HackingAccount Manager
T: 01603 851840