Looking for a role as a Management Accountant in the heart of Norwich? Our client is in search of an AAT Finalist or an ACCA/ACA/CIMA studying professional to join their growing team. As a key member reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you’ll play a vital role in the organisation.
This company offers study support and a range of enticing benefits. This opportunity is perfect for those seeking their first move into industry or someone who is looking for their next big step in their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the preparation of month-end accounts
- Monthly profit and loss accounts
- VAT reporting & Cashflows
- Recognise and propose enhancements for standardising, streamlining, and simplifying work procedures.
- Communicate and report to senior managers and stakeholders
To be considered for this position, you must have previous expereince in assisting with management accountants. If this role is of interest to you then please contact Amelia on 01603 851840 or you can email [email protected].
Not looking for a new role at present? You might still be able to help! If you know someone who might be interested, then please pass on our details and you could be entitled to £100 voucher in our referral scheme.
Amelia HackingAccount Manager
T: 01603 851840