Our client is a successful manufacturing business based in Norwich. They are seeking a Financial Controller to support the CFO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function including management accounts, credit control and payroll
- Prepare all financial planning and analysis including forecasting, budgeting and cash-flow management
- Oversee, prepare and management all accounting and finance related topics for the business including payroll, taxes and compliance
- Collaborate with the Directors to create budgets and track key performance indicators
- Manage the local IFRS financial auditing and local tax declaration and inspections
The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified with experience of working in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing environment. Familiarity with Sage and SAP would be an advantage along with a proactive, resilient approach.
Suzi Reilly BEng (Hons)Associate Director
T: 01603 851840