Bury St Edmunds
£27k – £30k + study support
Pleased and proud to represent a forward-thinking client with this fresh and new position. Offering a full flexible benefits package, home working and study support, this client has it all covered for the right accounts professional.
The Assistant Accountant position for this business is one of variety, however, below are a few of the duties and responsibilities.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with monthly management accounts
- Ensuring that all prepayments and accruals are entered correctly
- Completing accounts procedures to trial balance stage
- Purchse Ledger
- Credit control
- Extensive Sage knowledge (Auto Entries)
- Advanced Excel experience
- AAT part qual or above
Support is given with this role alongside a long-term view on where your career is headed. If you are looking for a business where you can qualify in your chosen accountancy path, this role could be the one for you. Please call; Amelia on 01603 851840 or email your cv to; [email protected]
Amelia HackingAccount Manager
T: 01603 851840