Audit Assistant Manager
£40k-£50k plus agile working
Keeler Recruitment are supporting our client, a forward-thinking accountancy firm with a new and exciting opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager based in their Norwich branch. This company offers a wide range of benefits, including Enhanced Pension, Social Memberships (Norwich Theatre), Life Assurance plus lots more. They also allow hybrid working, usually split 3 days in the office and 2 from home, plus lots of opportunity to progress within the business.
You must be ACA/ACCA qualified with previous practice experience. Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading accounts and audit assignments to a varied portfolio of clients. Experience of Sage, QuickBooks Online or Xero software would be beneficial.
In your role as Audit Assistant Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Conducting audit assignments in a variety of industries, both at client premises and remotely
- Planning audit assignments and identifying key risk areas
- Accounts preparation for not-for-profit and corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge
- Working closely with other members of the audit team
- Assisting in the training of trainees within the team.
If this Audit Assistant Manager role is of interest to you then please contact James on 01603 851840 or you can email [email protected]
Not looking for a new role at present? You might still be able to help if you know someone who might be interested, then please pass on their details and you could be entitled to £150 voucher in our referral scheme.
James SteelRecruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840