Our client, a highly successful and expanding business based in South Norfolk, are seeing a Finance Analyst to join their business.
As a Finance Analyst you will primarily support the Acquisition team in ensuring that target opportunities are properly evaluated. You will be integral to the team & will be involved from start to completion of the acquisition process.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
• Preparing forecasts to support investment business cases
• Preparation of valuation models and investment business cases to include; investigating target opportunities, preparing analysis and explaining key financial trends
• Provide detailed analysis of key financial information
• Assisting the acquisitions team in analysing financial data and reviewing due diligence reports
• Supporting preparation of budgets
• Drafting presentations
• Be involved in ad hoc finance projects and continued process improvement
This role will suit someone currently studying ACA/CIMA/ACCA or have finished AAT and looking to take on further qualifications and accelerate their career. Funded study support will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have strong financial and analytical skills. No prior experience of acquisitions required as full on the job training will be given, and the broader finance and analytics experience can be applied to support the acquisition related responsibilities within the role.
Key skills required:
• Qualified/part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
Riva Jervis BSc (Hons)Recruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840