Our client, an expanding organisation based in Norwich are seeing a confident and motivated Assistant Finance Manager to join their team.
This role has been created through recent expansion and will provide the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful applicant will be required support with leading and mentoring the wider finance team in addition to providing financial support internal and external stakeholders.
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Control account reconciliation
– Supporting with preparation of year end accounts and audit preparation
– Acting as a business partner to department heads and conducting high level analysis to aid decision making
– Taking the lead on ad-hoc projects
Ideal candidates will be studying towards a professional accounting qualification, ACCA/CIMA, and have experience of supporting/mentoring junior members of the team. Direct line management experience would be highly advantageous. In addition to this strong technical skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and influence others.
Riva Jervis BSc (Hons)Recruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840