Our client, an exciting and dynamic business based in Central Norwich are seeing a confident and motivated Management Accountant to join their team. This role is initially on a contract basis for 6 months but has the potential to become permanent. This role offers incredible flexibility with the successful candidate able to work 3/4 days a week from home.
Reporting to the Head of Finance duties will include:
- Assist in the production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis with commentary at cost centre level vs Budget and Forecast
- Assistance with the production of budgets & forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Assisting Head of Finance & Finance Business Partners as required with ad hoc analysis
- Supporting the team in delivering a successful external and internal audit
- Previous experience of management accounts preparation from end to end working in a busy environment
- Fully qualified AAT minimum or part or fully qualified ACCA/ACA from either a practice background or experience through industry.
- Proven IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel with the ability to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Riva Jervis BSc (Hons)Recruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840