Our client, a successful and exciting business based on the outskirts of Norwich, are seeking an experienced and motivated Management Accountant to join their talented team. This is a newly created role within the team and is a great opportunity for someone nearing the final stages of their qualification who is looking for the next step.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for the end to end production of Management Accounts for specific regions of the business and presenting this information to the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly entity financials
• Provide variance analysis and commentary to Financial Controller
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations, completing associated journals and ensuring
• appropriate internal controls are in place in areas of responsibility
• Oversee intercompany transactions, ensuring accuracy of global transfer pricing policy
• Manage bank reconciliations and staff expenses ensuring compliance with business policy
• Work with operations teams to ensure accuracy and alignment of inventory reporting, and
• support delivery in line with business targets
• Preparation and submission of VAT and compliance returns, managing associated
• control accounts as defined
• Provide management accounting support to internal teams and global entity finance
• Support year end processes for management accounting areas as defined
• Project management of agreed business process improvements that fall within area of
• Assist Financial Controller UK with continually improving reporting provided to business
Ideal candidates will be recently qualified or at the final stages of ACCA/CIMA/ACA and have recent management accounting experience. In addition to this excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
In addition to a competitive salary our client also offer enhanced holiday and pension contributions, annual bonus scheme and hybrid working.
Riva Jervis BSc (Hons)Recruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840