Accounts and Tax Senior
£30k-£40k plus study support & agile working
Keeler Recruitment are supporting our client on a new opportunity for an Accounts and Tax Senior based in Cromer.
You will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified with some practice experience dealing with accounts and tax compliance. Working closely with an experienced team, you will provide accounts and tax services to the company’s varied portfolio of clients. Experience of Sage, QuickBooks Online or Xero software would be beneficial.
In your role as Accounts and Tax Senior, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, comprising sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Drafting personal tax returns and corporation tax computations
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts
- Assisting the managers and Partners with queries and ad hoc duties, staff and client related, as required
- Planning and delegating jobs for preparation by junior members of the team and reviewing their work (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience)
- Overseeing the training and development of junior members of the team, including assisting with queries when required
- Assisting clients with accounting software queries.
Not looking for a new role at present? You might still be able to help if you know someone who might be interested, then please pass on their details and you could be entitled to £100 voucher in our referral scheme.
James SteelRecruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840