Corporate Tax Manager
c£50k plus flexible working
Our client, a well-known and expanding group business based on the outskirts of Norwich, are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join their expanding team. This company offers a wide range of benefits, including Company share scheme, subsidised gym membership, free parking plus lots more. They also allow hybrid working, usually split 3 days in the office and 2 from home, plus lots of opportunity to progress within the business.
You will be ACA/ACCA/AAT or ATT qualified with a minimum 3 years experience in a professional accountancy environment. You will be able to work independently and to delegate work to junior team members.
In your role as Corporate Tax Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Responding to queries on corporate tax matters to both franchisees and clients;
- Assisting in the drafting of advice on a range of corporate tax matters including corporate reconstructions, employee share schemes, SEIS/EIS advance assurance and compliance applications and research and development tax relief claims;
- Building a professional rapport with franchisees, clients and colleagues;
- To win new work through initial meetings by telephone, zoom or teams, followed by drafting and issuing a suitable proposal;
- Any other reasonable tasks to support the Tax Consulting Team or other Support Centre Teams.
If this Corporate Tax Manager role is of interest to you then please contact James on 01603 851840 or you can email [email protected]
Not looking for a new role at present? You might still be able to help if you know someone who might be interested, then please pass on their details and you could be entitled to £150 voucher in our referral scheme.
James SteelRecruitment Manager
T: 01603 851840